Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pumpkin Muffins

A friend sent me this recipe to share. Shortly after, I came across another version so I thought I'd share both with you and let you decide which you'd like to try!

Version #1:

1 Spice Cake mix
1 can pumpkin (not pie mix)
1/2 cup water
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

Mix all together and put in muffin pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched.

Version #2:

1 cake mix - butter, vanilla, chocolate (you choose)
3/4 can pumpkin

Mix just these two ingredients together. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched. Makes 12 - really!

**I tried Version #2 with a French Vanilla cake mix, however, I topped each muffin with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a pinch of ground pecans before baking. Yuummmmm!!!

Let me know how you made yours and your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment