Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hot Fudge Cake

1 package chocolate cake mix without pudding
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
2 cups hot water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Prepare cake batter according to package directions right in your Bean Pot. Level out.

Stir together sugar, cocoa, hot water, and vanilla. Pour it over the batter (it will sink to the bottom).

DO NOT STIR. Put the lid on your Bean Pot and place in the microwave for 9-10 minutes, or until your pick comes out clean. (Bottom will be syrup). Serve with vanilla ice cream if desired.

**this recipe comes from another Designer so I haven't tried it myself yet but it's on my menu for tonight!

UPDATE*** I made this last night and OMG it was fabulous and so quick and easy! I see many more of these in my future!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment